Once JCMR Technology fully understands solution development the outputs from its Assessment phase, it is ready to help its customers with the following IT infrastructure creation and management:
- Vendor Selection – Not all vendor solutions meet every customer need, so JCMR Technology assists its customers in choosing the vendor that meets all of the right criteria.
- Vendor Management (Advisory Role) – JCMR Technology works with its customers and the appropriate vendors to streamline the decision-making process without a lot of “dog and pony” shows. Obviously, every vendor believes that its solution(s) is / are the right solution(s) for every scenario. JCMR Technology shields its customers from having to field multiple vendors “pick me” sessions.
- Design Services – Once the best vendor is selected, JCMR Technology leverages vendor resources to develop the appropriate design to meet the client’s business needs. All designs are based on best practices / industry standards and are further ratified against the appropriate vendor’s implementation techniques.
- Implementation – As part of every project, JCMR Technology starts with well-planned strategies and executes against defined methodology with risk mitigation, as a priority, to ensure a controlled and successful implementation.
- Integration / Testing – Once a solution is implemented, it is very important that the integration and testing are performed flawlessly to minimized downtime and customer impacts. JCMR Technology takes time “up-front” to lay out the proper plan and check and balances to ensure the best possible outcome and customer satisfaction.